Business, Music, Fashion, Electronics, Video Games, & Everything Else We're Interested In ...

Monday, September 15, 2008

Raphael Saadiq - The Way I See - Review

Photobucket

Remember in "Back to the Future" when Lorraine Baines McFly and George McFly were dancing in the gym and the song that Marty McFly was playing the guitar to? "Earth Angel, Earth Angel, will you be mine.." Well mix that song, with a little Gnarls Barkley (St. Elsewhere), Jay-Z (American Gangster), and a little Raphael Saadiq touch, and you will have "The Way I See it". It reminds me of my parents having their friends over when I was younger and you saw nothing but afro's, brown furniture, and Cadillac Eldorados lining the driveway. This album is pretty good and I'm sure it will put most people in a nostalgic state when listening to it. Be sure to pick it up on September 19th.

Favorite Tracks:
100 Yard Dash
Keep Marchin'
Just One Kiss Feat. Joss Stone
Love That Girl
Calling
Oh Girl, Original and Remix Feat. Jay-Z

Enjoy!

No comments: